Udyog Aadhar is a 12-digit unique identification number that is issued by the Indian government to all businesses. The purpose of this number is to promote ease of doing business in India and to streamline the process of registration for various government schemes. In this blog post, we will walk you through the process of registering for Udyog Aadhar.
Requirements for Udyog Aadhar Registration
In order to register for Udhyog Aadhar, you must have the following documents:
-Aadhaar number of the proprietor
-PAN number of the business
-Registered mobile number
In addition, you will need to have the following information handy:
-Type of business ownership (sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability partnership, etc.)
-Constitution of business (manufacturing, trading, service, etc.)
-Industry code as per NIC 2008
Registering for Udyog Aadhar
- Visit official website
- Enter your Aadhaar number and click on “Check Aadhaar status”
- Select your state and district from the dropdown menus.
- Enter the name and email address associated with your Aadhaar card
- Tick the checkbox next to “I agree to providing my details for registration” and then click on “Proceed”
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter your personal details such as your name, father’s/husband’s name, date of birth, gender,MARRIED/UNMARRIED status etc. Fill out all the fields carefully and click on “Submit”
- On the next page, you will be asked to verify your mobile number via an OTP that will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP
- On the next page, you will be asked to select your type of business ownership from a dropdown menu 10. Select your type of business ownership and click on “Proceed”
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter your business details such as registered business name, constitution of business etc. Fill out all the fields carefully and click on “Submit”
- On the next page, you will see a summary of all the information you have entered thus far, confirm and proceed.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can make payment using either a debit/credit card or net banking
15 After making payment, you will receive a confirmation message indicating that your application has been successfully submitted
16 Within 10 days of submitting your application, you should receive your Udyog Aadhaar Letter via email or post
Getting your udyog aadhar is not a difficult task with online process, Just like udyog aadhar you can also apply for other documents online. Shop act registration, Msme registration Fssai registration, all can be done online, with few clicks.
The FSSAI registration is mandatory for all Food Business Operators (FBOs) in India. FBOs are categorized based on the nature and scale of their operations. The FSSAI license is issued for a period of 1 to 5 years and it is renewable. There are two types of FSSAI registrations- Basic Registration and State License.
The Basic registration is mandatory for small-scale food business operators with an annual turnover of less than 12 lakh rupees. No inspection is required for this type of registration. The validity of the Basic registration is 1 year or 5 years.
State License is mandatory for food business operators with an annual turnover of more than 12 lakh rupees. An inspection by FSSAI officials is required for this type of registration. The validity of the State License is 1 year or 5 years.
Applications for FSSAI registration/license can be made online on the official website of FSSAI. The application process is simple and straightforward. After the application is submitted, the designated authority will issue the FSSAI license/registration certificate within 60 days.