Cannabis is a herbaceous plant similar to grass. There are chemicals in marijuana leaves named Cannabinoids, which have significant effects such as THC and CBD. Nowadays, cannabis is widely used, whether it is a spray, oil, capsule, or medical vaporizer. Until it is put into food and drinks and in that medical, all cannabis is used to treat various diseases. Each form of treatment Gives different amounts of cannabinoid intensity and meets the needs of different patients. Depending on the discretion of the medical professional in care.
However, CBD shop should use cannabis extracts in moderation because marijuana has benefits and harms. Marijuana, if used in excessive amounts, can cause long-term damage.
Benefits of marijuana
Cannabis has two main effects: THC and CBD. What are the benefits of cannabis?
THC stands for Tetrahydrocannabinol. It affects the mind, helps to make you feel relaxed and intoxicated, sleeps easily and reduces stress.
CBD, short for Cannabidiol, can help relieve inflammation of ulcers. Reduce pain reduce nausea, and reduce seizures. It can also resist and inhibit cancer cells.
Properties of cannabis What are the properties of cannabis?
- help appetite
- It helps you relax and make you feel better
- sleep easy
- Reduce nausea and vomiting
- chronic pain relief
- Inhibiting cancer cells
symptoms of marijuana
When you eat marijuana, each person may have a different response to marijuana. The symptoms that can be observed are as follows: weed same day delivery edmonton
- Nausea and vomiting
- dry mouth
- feel dry
- rapid heartbeat
- chest pain
- mood swings
If you have any of these symptoms After using marijuana for a while, you may be at risk of becoming addicted to twisted extracts cbd. Take a look at your symptoms:
- When you’re stressed or having problems, You will only use marijuana. To relieve stress, anxiety
- Trying to avoid marijuana use but was unable to succeed
- obsessed with marijuana until unable to concentrate on other activities
- I feel I want to use more tea all the time.
Pros and cons of cannabis
Advantages of Cannabis
- If you are tired of eating and have less appetite Eating ganja can help you increase your appetite.
- Feel sick There is dizziness, nausea and vomiting. Eating ganja can relieve nausea and vomiting.
- In cannabis leaves, there are Cannabinoids if people with depression get this substance. can reduce emotionally violent behaviour
- In research, it was discovered that THC in cannabis leaves can prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
- Cannabis shrinks malignant tumours like cancer.
- Insomniac Eating cannabis can help you sleep better.
Disadvantages of cannabis
- Because marijuana has a stimulant effect. If the drug is used in excessive amounts May cause the user to have symptoms of intoxication similar to alcohol, seeing her image, ears gleaming, paranoid, unable to control himself. CBD shop will inform you all.
- Patients with mental symptoms Should not use marijuana Because it will result in confusion, anxiety, and short attention span, to the point of losing balance.
- Long-term, high doses of marijuana use, your body deteriorates and may cause diseases more efficiently, such as chronic bronchitis. Weight loss, thinness
- Marijuana also causes a decrease in sperm count in men. because it has the effect that affects the testosterone hormone of males
- Smoking four rolls of marijuana is equivalent to smoking a pack of cigarettes and is five times more likely to cause cancer than smoking.
What diseases can cannabis cure?
Cannabis treats chemotherapy-induced nausea/vomiting.
For people with nausea or vomiting from chemotherapy drugs, the doctor will prescribe Nabilone. Still, the patient must be 18 or older because of side effects affecting the nervous system because it is extracted from cannabis.
Cannabis tr@eats spasticity in patients with multiple sclerosis.
Cannabis can restore muscle for multiple sclerosis patients. It Relieves acute pain in patients with spasticity.
Cannabis treats difficult-to-treat epilepsy and drug-resistant epilepsy.
Research has shown that CBD (CBD shop) contained in cannabis can potentially improve epilepsy patients. Patients with drug-resistant epilepsy used the drug, alleviating symptoms by as much as 44%.
Cannabis treats Alzheimer’s disease.
The University of Florida is trailing cannabis to treat Alzheimer’s disease. Because delta nine was found to have the ability to inhibit β-protein cells from producing toxins. It can also inhibit the function of mitochondria.